Download NVIDIA GeForce 528.24 WHQL Drivers
Game Ready drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including virtual reality games. Before launching a new title, our team of drivers works until the last minute to ensure every tweak is performance-optimized and bug-fixed for the best day-one gameplay.
We have an open discussion thread on This driver is here In Nvidia driver discussion forums. It looks like NVIDIA has dropped 600 series graphics card support and the drivers shown are DCH only. You can find NVIDIA Release notes here.
The new Game Ready Driver delivers the best 0-day gaming experience for the latest new NVIDIA DLSS 3-enabled games including Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Hitman 3 and Deliver Us Mars. In addition, the Game Ready Driver supports launching NVIDIA DLSS-enabled titles including Dead Space and Forspoken.
Issues that are fixed in Version 528.24 of WHQL
– Instability of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Lightroom with 528.02
– Unstable Adobe Photoshop 24.1 with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience
– [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black on preview
Autodesk Alias: The projected transparent window appears opaque
OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to engine failure
Opening issues in version 528.24 of WHQL
– Switching HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolutions are used.
– Screen may flicker briefly when waking up from screen sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
– [Halo Wars 2] The in-game foliage is larger than normal and displays a continuous flash
– [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of playing
– [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display a flicker when staring at the sky