DUBLIN, Jan. 3, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Smartphone Patient Monitoring: The Global Market The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
This report highlights the current and future potential of the smartphone patient monitoring market. It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the market. The report also covers the market forecast to 2027 and the key players in the market.
This report discusses patient monitoring via smartphone and its various resources. It covers the overall smartphone-based patient monitoring market, including sensors and applications.
In addition, the report also analyzes several medical applications, including chronic care management applications, public health and fitness applications, medication management applications, patient management and monitoring applications, personal health record applications, and women’s health applications, among others. Moreover, a complete regional analysis of the market has been conducted for this report.
In recent years, the introduction of smartphone technology has transformed the healthcare sector, leading to increased consumer adoption and commercial expansion of mobile health medical devices. These tools have a lot more impact than the typical consumer uses they’re usually associated with, such as fitness and activity tracking, and have even made their way into the realm of medical applications, such as diagnostics and monitoring, among others. The extent of chronic disease treatment. The development of smart technology in healthcare has been facilitated by the combination of gadgets such as smart watches and activity trackers with items made from medical-grade components.
A wide range of medical devices are being developed to treat a range of ailments abroad. Although these devices have not yet become a mainstay in the healthcare industry, many medical device manufacturers have begun to add smartphone technology to their product lines to address the unmet needs of home healthcare and remote monitoring – two areas that are showing exponential growth.
The increasing prevalence of diseases that require round-the-clock monitoring is a significant driver of the medical device market and is expected to significantly contribute to the double-digit growth of the industry, especially given the global increase in the elderly population.
Specifically, real-time activity, health tracking, remote patient monitoring, the convenience of home healthcare, and the burgeoning fitness trend are key drivers behind this exponential growth. Technological advances and attractive product features such as smartphone connectivity are also driving the adoption of Medical Mobile Health.
The growing awareness of health and fitness among today’s consumers has led to exponential growth in activity and fitness trackers, a segment that is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period. The use of artificial intelligence (AI) in the development of these devices could transform the healthcare and medical device market in favor of mobile technology and may in the future replace some traditional methods such as finger-prick blood testing.
Fitness and activity trackers are computerized devices that monitor health-related metrics including heart rate, blood oxygen levels, walking or running progress, calorie consumption, and sleep quality. Various types of fitness and activity trackers are available and they are mostly in the form of wrist bands, although they can also appear as strap-on devices, earbuds, or smart cloth wear. Besides being a standalone device, a fitness and activity tracker can also exist in the form of a fitness app and as a program that is regularly installed on smartphones using the device’s built-in components to track certain activities.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (which includes Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). Detailed analyzes of major countries (USA, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments.
For market estimates, data is provided for 2021, which serves as the base year, and market forecasts are provided from 2022 through 2027. Estimated values are based on total product manufacturers’ revenues. Estimated and expected revenue values in US dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
The report includes
- Detailed review and updated assessment of the Global Smartphone Patient Monitoring Market
- Analyzes of global market trends, with historical market revenue data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates through 2027
- It highlights the current and future market potential of the Smart Phone Based Patient Monitoring industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, factors driving market growth and regulatory scenario.
- Estimation of actual market size and revenue forecast of the Smartphone-Based Patient Monitoring Market in USD Million, Analysis of Corresponding Market Share by Product Type, Application, and Region
- In-depth information (Facts and Figures) related to market drivers, market deterrents and other macro-economic forces influencing the global market forecast of the Telepatient Monitor industry
- Updated information on the technology landscape of smartphone patient monitoring, new developments and emerging technologies, clinical trials of several pipeline products, and potential markets for future developments of innovative products
- Discussion of industrial value chain analysis presenting a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on disease type and key types of end-users in this market
- Review of recent published and granted patents on smartphone-based patient monitoring products, applications, and technologies
- Identify key stakeholders and analyze the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segment revenues
- Descriptive profiles on market leaders, including Apple Inc. and Boston Scientific Corp. and Cerner Corp. and Medtronic PLC and Phillips Healthcare
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Companies and Applications
Chapter 3 Overview of the market and technology landscape
3.1 Market dynamics
3.1.1 Market drivers
3.1.2 Market Opportunities
3.2 Supply Chain Analysis
3.3 Technological Landscape/Evolution
Chapter 4 Emerging Technologies/Opportunities
Chapter 5 Segmentation of the market by product type, application, and sensor type
5.1 Smartphone Patient Monitoring Market, by Product Type
5.1.1 Monitor heart health
5.1.2 Neurological Health Monitoring
5.1.3 Monitor kidney health
5.1.4 Other types of health monitoring
5.2 Smartphone Patient Monitoring Market by Application
5.2.1 Health and Fitness
5.2.2 Types of health and fitness equipment
5.2.4 Ability to target chronic diseases and disorders
5.2.5 Types of Diagnostic and Monitoring Devices
5.2.7 Chronic Diseases and Disorders Targeted
5.2.8 Major therapeutic devices
5.3 Smartphone Patient Monitoring Market by Sensor Type
5.3.1 Image Sensors
5.3.2 Motion Sensors
Chapter 6 Market Distribution by Region
6.1 Global Smart Phone Patient Monitoring Market by Region
6.1.1 North America
6.1.3 Asia and the Pacific
6.1.4 Row (Rest of the World)
Chapter 7 The Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Apple company
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Athena Health
- Boston Scientific Company.
- Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies
- Philips Healthcare
- Roche Holding AG (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uu40yb